• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In East Lancs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In East Lancs.

My contract is coming to an end...I think...Promised another six months but who knows... its crap work anyway.

Anybody heard of any contracts in the East Lancs. area?

Sal.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

If you're able to commute to Leeds and/or Manchester, you should be OK. I don't know if the NHS is still hiring big in Leeds. East Lancs itself: I'd be surprised.

Comment

If you're able to commute to Leeds and/or Manchester, you should be OK
      Life's hard without a car..or should I say a driver's licence. That's why I would prefer something local. Relying on Northern Rail to get me somewhere on time just doesn't happen.

Sal.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
      X