• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ah Salaam Alekheim - Boomed!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Salaam Alekheim - Boomed!!

Bin waiting for new role to come through..... bit of paperwork.... sorted.... tulip need 6 months on Passport.... sorted..... need letter from sponsor.... wait... sorted.... apply for Visa..... waiting for Visa.... waiting for Visa..... waiting for Visa....

Saudi Embassy not the most communicative in the world....

Done and dusted as of 16:00..... flight tomorrow..... (better finish off the packing) my next post will probably be from the Kingdom.... Insh'allah!

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Bin waiting for new role to come through..... bit of paperwork.... sorted.... tulip need 6 months on Passport.... sorted..... need letter from sponsor.... wait... sorted.... apply for Visa..... waiting for Visa.... waiting for Visa..... waiting for Visa....

Done and dusted as of 16:00..... flight tomorrow..... (better finish off the packing) my next post will probably be from the Kingdom.... Insh'allah!
    Not Riyadh by any chance?

Comment

Got a saudi job offer last week! Wasn't for me tho' best of luck!!!!

Comment

Congrats!
        Make plenty of hay while the sun shines!
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Better you than me .......... Saudi Arabia isnt exactly known for its party atmoshpere ....... nothing less than £500 a day would get me out there.

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Looks like you'll no longer be able to read the "one-a-day" thread either for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                    Not Riyadh by any chance?
                    No Jeddah... Just got into Hotel (circa 5am) plane landed about 3:30am - it was 78F/25C...... it was snowing when I left home this morning (well yesterday morning actually!
                    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                    Got a saudi job offer last week! Wasn't for me tho' best of luck!!!!
                    Cheers
                    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                    Congrats!
                    Make plenty of hay while the sun shines!
                    Thank you
                    Originally posted by NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25 View Post
                    Better you than me .......... Saudi Arabia isnt exactly known for its party atmoshpere ....... nothing less than £500 a day would get me out there.
                    Well obviously better me than you.......... although if I had known you would do it for that rate I would have subbed it to you.
                    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Ta
                    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Well done!

Merci
                    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Congratulations!
                    Grazi
                    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Looks like you'll no longer be able to read the "one-a-day" thread either for a while.
                    Tulip! I didn't think this through did I!!!
                    Originally posted by Toolpusher
                    Hmmmm....
                    I wonder if he'd even be allowed to read the How do you brew beer to 41%? thread?

(By the way, nice one Drewster! )
                    Noooooo I really didn't think this through!

Later all..... I may have to start a Jeddah Weather Report Thread!
                    Last edited by Drewster; 19 February 2010, 03:24.

Comment

Working...
                    X