• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B - rob houses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B - rob houses

Nice new web utility to give you the nod, too.

rob me!
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

I'm feeling even better about not bothering with Buzz...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

With the amount of personal data some people put on their facebook pages, combine that with twitter and off you go....

Especially when people post that they are off on their hols.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        With the amount of personal data some people put on their facebook pages, combine that with twitter and off you go....

Especially when people post that they are off on their hols.
        I'm not at home at the moment.

but the Dobermanns are still in

Comment

It needs a Google Maps mashup. StreetView would be handy too, you could check if they had an alarm.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            It needs a Google Maps mashup. StreetView would be handy too, you could check if they had an alarm.
            God, you criminals are lazy. Time was you'd actually be bothered to steal a car to drive round and case the joint.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              God, you criminals are lazy. Time was you'd actually be bothered to steal a car to drive round and case the joint.
              That the modern era for you.

All this technology, they'll soon develop summat where it will remotely rob the house for you
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

I'm feeling even better about not bothering with Buzz...
                AIUI, if like me you have a gmail address, you're bothered with Buzz whether you're bothered with Buzz or not.

I haven't used mine for months, and haven't checked. But anyone know if Google cancelled all the automatic sign ups after all this hoo-ha, or must one still opt out manually?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  That the modern era for you.

All this technology, they'll soon develop summat where it will remotely rob the house for you

called "The Government" ?
                  Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                    called "The Government" ?
                    I forgot they are already doing that

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X