• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Portsmouth FC - goosed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portsmouth FC - goosed?

Im not a Portsmouth FC fan but my word, their goose really does look cooked.

I doubt they'll survive the winding up order to be heard on 1 March.

They, Portsmouth, are so desparate to raise money, they've asked the PL for permission to sell their players. Even though the transfer window is closed!

You can see this being a can of worms if they were allowed to sell and some of their players kept a team up who had been fighting relegation. And, I guess Colin ****** at Palace would find some way to claim sheff united should be able to claim after their spat with the hammers.

Oh the good news is teams who havent played Portsmouth twice would benefit from Portsmouth going out of existence as teams who had, would have the points they got in the games taken off their totals.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Im not a Portsmouth FC fan but my word, their goose really does look cooked.

I doubt they'll survive the winding up order to be heard on 1 March.

They, Portsmouth, are so desparate to raise money, they've asked the PL for permission to sell their players. Even though the transfer window is closed!

You can see this being a can of worms if they were allowed to sell and some of their players kept a team up who had been fighting relegation. And, I guess Colin ****** at Palace would find some way to claim sheff united should be able to claim after their spat with the hammers.

Oh the good news is teams who havent played Portsmouth twice would benefit from Portsmouth going out of existence as teams who had, would have the points they got in the games taken off their totals.
    They should just wind Portsmouth up and just make it that every team gets 6 points from them (home and away), scrap all previous results, and that would make it fair ..........

Comment

If Pompey go under, expect to see a few other clubs bite the dust..
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
        If Pompey go under, expect to see a few other clubs bite the dust..
        Do you reckon player wage demands would become more reasonable after it?

Comment

Would that put Birmingham into the FA cup semi's?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Will the football players end up on the dole?

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
            X