• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IOC member Alex Gilady (is a tosser)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IOC member Alex Gilady (is a tosser)

Story

Who the f**k is this *****?!!!

It's just some nobody getting his 15 mins. Makes beating the French all the sweeter if you ask me, knowing they were robbed courtesy of some cretin whose only function in life is to press a button, and yet he still managed to feck it right up.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I hate the French.

No, wait, I hate the Northern French. Oh look at that map, Paris is in the North!!!

For the record, I found most people on the South coast to be must un-French and actually quite nice.

Comment

bit like England then
        Chico, what time is it?

Comment

All I can say to Alex Gilady is what my old mum used to me when I was a nipper: "if 'ifs' and 'ands' were pots and pans, there'd be no need for tinkers".

Comment

Working...
          X