• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The victim group on here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The victim group on here

Yes, you know the ones, the ones who come on with a sob story then the usual hand wringers gather round and pitch in moral support until the OP stops crying and can 'face another day' again. Then the hand wringers get all excited and tell each other how much they love each other in the same way a group of half pissed stupid checkout girls act when one gets dumped by the love of her life.

The village idiot group were amusing in their own way but the naval gazers are taking over this forum.

There there Minny.... I know how you feel...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Yes, you know the ones, the ones who come on with a sob story then the usual hand wringers gather round and pitch in moral support until the OP stops crying and can 'face another day' again. Then the hand wringers get all excited and tell each other how much they love each other in the same way a group of half pissed stupid checkout girls act when one gets dumped by the love of her life.

The village idiot group were amusing in their own way but the naval gazers are taking over this forum.
      I see no ships!

Only a bigoted little scotsman who obviously didn't get enough hugs as a child.

C'mere, I'll give you a manly hug!

Comment

Aren't internet forums great!
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

WHS.

It's getting pathetic.

Comment

Lol, never a truer word spoken. But watch out when you criticise a member, cause then they all gang up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              WHS.

It's getting pathetic.
              Someone else who can't spell either then.

Originally posted by NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25 View Post
              Lol, never a truer word spoken. But watch out when you criticise a member, cause then they all gang up lol.
              Awww, wassup? Won't they let you into their little gang then? You have a too.

Diddums...

BTW, Naval - Ships, Navel - part of the body... FFS!
              Last edited by Churchill; 19 February 2010, 10:44.

Comment

I was victimised by an Alpen bag this morning. As usual, there seemed no obvious way of opening the bag without the use of scissors or a knife in the two nanoseconds allotted to contemplate the problem. So after this time I decided enough brainpower had been expended on the opening exercise and would go with force rather than walk the two steps needed to fetch a pair of scissors. I knew danger lurked in this approach, so tentatively tried to pull apart one corner of the bag using minimal force. This attempt failed miserably of course, so I thought what the feck and when straight to using much more force. Of course, the bag didn't just split or double in capacity as one might expect, it instead tore a 0.5 inch strip down one side of the bag, running about 3/4 the length of the bag. But by the grace of God I didn't lose much of the contents and have now partially repaired it using sellotape.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  I was victimised by an Alpen bag this morning. As usual, there seemed no obvious way of opening the bag without the use of scissors or a knife in the two nanoseconds allotted to contemplate the problem. So after this time I decided enough brainpower had been expended on the opening exercise and would go with force rather than walk the two steps needed to fetch a pair of scissors. I knew danger lurked in this approach, so tentatively tried to pull apart one corner of the bag using minimal force. This attempt failed miserably of course, so I thought what the flip and when straight to using much more force. Of course, the bag didn't just split or double in capacity as one might expect, it instead tore a 0.5 inch strip down one side of the bag, running about 3/4 the length of the bag. But by the grace of God I didn't lose much of the contents and have now partially repaired it using sellotape.
                  It's ok, you just have to be strong. Try being more assertive with the bag.

Remember to post lots more drivel letting us all know how you're getting on.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    It's ok, you just have to be strong. Try being more assertive with the bag.

Remember to post lots more drivel letting us all know how you're getting on.
                    That is really kind of you to post that, Stu.

I'm sure TW will now feel a bit better and will be able to get on with his day.

Well done!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X