• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AirAsia.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AirAsia.com

Anyone flown with these guys? I'm thinking of a cheap getaway from Santstead > KL > Melbourne.

I used to fly with them quite a lot on short haul hops from Singapore to KL and Bangkok.

Not bad, fairly comfortable leather seats, cute air hostesses, but as it was short haul you can't really compare it with long haul
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I use this site when picking seats, but AirAsia doesn't seem to be an option.

Is it a new name?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

has been around atleast 2 years IIRC
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by DocP View Post
          Anyone flown with these guys? I'm thinking of a cheap getaway from Santstead > KL > Melbourne.
          check the fees - booking fee, luggage fees, meal fees, blanket fee, IFE fee. Add them onto the quoted fare. It's cheaper to book the legs separately I believe (London-KL return costs a little more than London-KL plus KL-London)

Add them all up and compare with a fare from ebookers/lastminute on London-Melbourne (typically you can get a free stopover for the same price as the London-Melbourne fare).

Comment

Working...
          X