• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anyone still here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone still here?

Why?

Go Home Its Xmas!!

Thanks, byeeeeeeeeee

Comment

I'm still here and I'm still billing.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Too right, swamp. Why go home early just to listen to the wife moan on about something when there's money to be earned.

Comment

Sittin watching the feckin clock move along at glacial pace. 2 more hours, b0llocks!
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

only 1/2 an hour to go before I can hit the pub

http://www.reindeertrainingschool.co.uk/reindeer.html

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

these might help kill some time snaw

Comment

or even http://www.santasez.sig-ad.com/

best comand i can find for him is "kick the tree"

Comment

Originally posted by swamp
                I'm still here and I'm still billing.
                I just hope you are one of mine swamp
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Here today, here tomorrow and the day after. No rest for the wicked but at least I get to work at home with a nice crate of beer and bottle of vodka beside me...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

moi aussi!
                    double rate tomorrow and triple rate on the 25th and 26th
                    kerkerkerkerching ching chiiiiiiing
                    lovely
                    anyway what's all this Xmas business in cold weather and no beach.... doesn't feel right.

me and the SQL Server DBA will be up to no good on our own, no doubt... no not what you think, just a few vodkas and (for him) beers

seriously, has anyone see a database go wrong over Xmas Day?

and even if it did, who would notice?

oh maybe Ken Livinstone perhaps as I am sure he doesn't celebrate Xmas, for fearing of offending someone
                    never mind!

Merry Xmas everyone!
                    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X