• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One in the eye for detractors of AtW!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One in the eye for detractors of AtW!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    As a Director let me give you a hint (not from my experience but I learn from others) that would make your Directorship long and prosperous - don't punch employees!
    See you all slag him off and insinuate he doesn't know what he is doing....

A nugget of purest..... errrr Green!

He could try answering his PMs...
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      He could try answering his PMs...
      Ooops sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        See you all slag him off and insinuate he doesn't know what he is doing.... A nugget of purest..... errrr Green!
        You have not been long enough to know history of MarillionFan's many jobs in one of which he allegedly did the "Prescott" thing...

At least Mordac said something to that effect, nobody seen him in years

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          You have not been long enough to know history of MarillionFan's many jobs in one of which he allegedly did the "Prescott" thing...

At least Mordac said something to that effect, nobody seen him in years
          To be fair to Mordac, he did struggle a little a bit as he went under. I doubt that you'd whimper as much AtW!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I doubt that you'd whimper as much AtW!
            ******* try it mate!

Comment

Working...
            X