• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tiger Woods - Who the Flip Cares?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger Woods - Who the Flip Cares?

Half listening to the BBC news in the background, and they led with the earth-shattering story of Tiger Woods apologising for his behaviour.

They're still at it five minutes later, with reporters speaking live from Florida, as if they were commentators at the launch of the first manned mission to Mars.

I mean FFS, who *cares* ?

and what bad news are the BBC trying to bury or take the heat off?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Not enough that though I heard it being reported on the news that I paid attention to it. Been getting his end away has he?

Comment

I care so much I feel the need to use the new smiley for the first time
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

I agree.

It's not news that a very wealthy and talented sportsman decides to bonk a variety of women, it's also none of our business. I'm not a golf fan either, but I don't find the game objectionable and I know it has a lot of followers.

I don't give a damn if he can't keep his pants on.

Indeed is totally appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Half listening to the BBC news in the background, and they led with the earth-shattering story of Tiger Woods apologising for his behaviour.

They're still at it five minutes later, with reporters speaking live from Florida, as if they were commentators at the launch of the first manned mission to Mars.

I would imagine that all those folk who had money on what he does next care a fair bit http://www.asylum.com/2010/02/19/tig...at-did-he-say/

PZZ

Comment

His wife has left him, reports are she will not come back so if I was him I would go back to the golf and pump all the burds possible.

Comment

The lead story on the ITN news is Tiger Woods. There is a war going on out there FFS!
              Pathetic.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I was a tad confused as to why this was one of the main headlines on the bbc news

As dear Owly said, who cares
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I would like to thank my friends at Accenture and the players in the field this week for understanding why I'm making these remarks today.
                  I think that says it all.

Comment

I certainly don't care.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X