• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bimmer 6 series coupe.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmer 6 series coupe.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Took the convertible down to the local dealer for a small fix and had time to have a wander around the showroom.

Feck me, if I'd have won that 56mill last week, I'd have relieved the dealer of a few cars they had in (with a discount for bulk purchase mind!)

A very nice X5 in arctic white would be on the list as would the new Z4 in red but, what really got me droolling loads of gob on the showroom floor was the 6 series convertible, also in arctic white. Not quite as good as my 3 series convertible mind since it only has a 'rag' top.

But my oh my, the 6 series coupe Lordy, lordy, lordy. 65k of 3.5 litre pure driving machine. They had a nice set of 19 inch bling alloys at £3670 for a set of 4. Might make it look a bit vulgar though.

Good job I bought a euro lottery ticket today!
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

chav alert

Comment

Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
      chav alert
      In a 6 series? **** off.

Comment

Never buy a new model BMW new. Always wait for some other suckers to do their debugging for them.

HTH

Unless of course you have several homes and spare cars to rely on when you find yourself facing the wrong way up the M5 on a wet rainy night with a famous TV car journalist.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Poor resell value due to high depreciation.

Not a good use of taxpayer money.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            Never buy a new model BMW new. Always wait for some other suckers to do their debugging for them.

HTH

Unless of course you have several homes and spare cars to rely on when you find yourself facing the wrong way up the M5 on a wet rainy night with a infamous TV car journalist.

FTFY. Oh, he should probably learn to drive. Never had a problem with the new model BMW's I've bought. In fact one of them is 8 year old, still on the original turbo and exhaust etc and only just had the rear discs replaced. 135,000 miles on the clock too!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              In a 6 series? **** off.
              It's a tad common. I wouldn't say chav, but common, yes.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Knob alert
                FTFY
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  FTFY
                  OMG, he knew you'd come??!?!

Comment

chav alert
                    I haven't got a car any more but all the kids off our local council estate drive BMW's so think that'd put me off any model BM really.

Comment

Working...
                    X