• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hague says Labour are poisoning the wells as they flee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hague says Labour are poisoning the wells as they flee

Mr Hague warned that Mr Brown had given up all hope of winning the election and resorted to planting economic booby traps in Downing Street.

"To say we will inherit a poisoned chalice if we win the general election is putting it mildly.

It's as poisoned as it can get. Gordon Brown's troops are leaving as much poison as they can. It is almost as if they have given up caring.

They are like a retreating army, poisoning the wells as the other army advances.

That is precisely what Gordon Brown is doing by chalking up as much debt as possible, making as many spending commitments as possible which he doesn't know how to finance, partly in the hope of leaving a new government with a really difficult situation."

Mr Hague hit out as official figures revealed the national mountain of debt has topped £848billion - with the nation borrowing £277,719 every MINUTE.

He said it was now left to the Tories to "rescue" the British people from "the worst government in modern history".

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...-sabotage.html

Sounds to me that ban of Labour Party is well overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Sounds to me that ban of Labour Party is well overdue.
      They've closed the gap on the Tories in the latest poll

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        They've closed the gap on the Tories in the latest poll
        Cameron has only himself to blame for him - if he insists on same spending tulip as Labour, then why vote for him? He's got light weight chancellor who is incapable of dealing with the problems that will need to be solved.

IMHO if Labour supports love taxes so much maybe taxes should be raised in contituences that vote for Liebor.

Comment

Cameron has only himself to blame for him - if he insists on same spending tulip as Labour, then why vote for him? He's got light weight chancellor who is incapable of dealing with the problems that will need to be solved.

IMHO if Labour supports love taxes so much maybe taxes should be raised in contituences that vote for Liebor.
          I doubt I will vote for Cameron, unless Hague is a major figure in the government.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I doubt I will vote for Cameron, unless Hague is a major figure in the government.

Comment

We're doomed whoever gets in anyway.

Comment

"Politician denigrates other politician; film at eleven."

Comment

Due Diligence

If Tories get in they should carry out Due Diligence let the public know how bad the facts and figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Robot View Post
                    If Tories get in they should carry out Due Diligence let the public know how bad the facts and figures.
                    Due Diligence should be carried out before final decision on purchase is made.

Maybe Tories should get in, tell all the horrible truth and then disband Govt to run new election with the main goal to get mandate to punish Nu Liebor responsible for this mess once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                    X