• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown is a big Bully

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown is a big Bully

Coweringslinky

Looks like both main parties are doing their best to throw the next election. Clegg anyone?
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

I reckon a PM who takes no tulip might get the popular vote in the current climate of soft pansies. Plus, GB's probably quite stressed right now...

Next.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Just imagine him naked.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
        Just imagine him naked.
        Is that how he bullies people... "I'm not going to hit you. I'm going to undress".
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Is that how he bullies people... "I'm not going to hit you. I'm going to undress".
          I GIVE IN - I'LL BORROW ANOTHER £100 billion. (attributed to Darling)
          Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
            Just imagine him naked.
            Or in a nappy on a rocking horse.

like this
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I reckon a PM who takes no tulip might get the popular vote in the current climate of soft pansies. Plus, GB's probably quite stressed right now...

Next.
              Maybe if we were in an all out war then that might be a postive attribute.

But the electorate knows we need a cool head to steer us through this economic crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Condor View Post
                the electorate knows we need a cool head to steer us through this economic crisis.
                Ah.
                :searching high and low smilie:
                :cannot find one,what we going to do smilie:
                Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 21 February 2010, 21:37.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

PR win by some bint that most defiantly I would not be surprised if that the "National Bullying Helpline Charity" once investigated was running more or less for the benefit of the founders.

Still think browns a twunt though.

Edit: Instead of going on TV to say how much of a bully Brown is do you think that woman should...I don't know file her charity return that is 206 days overdue

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk...idiaryNumber=0
                  Last edited by Sockpuppet; 21 February 2010, 21:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    PR win by some bint that most defiantly I would not be surprised if that the "National Bullying Helpline Charity" once investigated was running more or less for the benefit of the founders.

Still think browns a twunt though.

Edit: Instead of going on TV to say how much of a bully Brown is do you think that woman should...I don't know file her charity return that is 206 days overdue

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk...idiaryNumber=0
                    Income < 2K Overdue accounts
                    Embarrassed the snot goblin

Sounds like someone is going to have a visit this week

Comment

Working...
                    X