• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Web behaviour test

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web behaviour test

Another test to have a go at

https://www.bbc.co.uk/labuk/experime...ref=1991618544

What kind of web animal are you?

Apparently I'm a bear - cos I'm slow (), but am very good a multitasking

"Slow-moving - Web Bears like you browse the internet at a leisurely pace - just like real world bears who like to take their time over things.

Solitary - Like real bears, Web Bears tend to be solitary animals. Your results show that when you are looking for information, you are less likely to use social networks or other sites whose content is created by its users, preferring instead to go it alone.

Adaptable - Web Bears are highly adaptable multitaskers, able to do several things at the same time. "
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Aaarrrggghh. Is this to do with that program that was on last night, arguing that the web(specifically social networking sites) is changing our brains? I had a blooming good rant over that one. Sorry Mr Z.
    We modify our behaviour cos we are human and adaptable, and we find some advantage in doing so, but I'll not start again

Haven't done the quiz but guess I'd be a tiger. Grrrrr.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      Aaarrrggghh. Is this to do with that program that was on last night, arguing that the web(specifically social networking sites) is changing our brains? I had a blooming good rant over that one. Sorry Mr Z.
      We modify our behaviour cos we are human and adaptable, and we find some advantage in doing so, but I'll not start again

Haven't done the quiz but guess I'd be a tiger. Grrrrr.
      Oh I don't know if they're connected, I didn't see any program on the telly-box, but that's not to say there was one
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Had a look at this earlier and got bored on screen 1. However, have now seen it through and am a "web fox".
        Fast-moving - Web Foxes like you are great at finding information quickly, just as real-world foxes are always ready to pounce on an opportunity.

Sociable - Foxes are highly social animals, maintaining complex relationships with the other members of their social group. When you browse the web you are also a social creature, often using social networks, or other sites whose content is created by its users, as sources of information.

Adaptable - Web Foxes are highly adaptable multitaskers, able to do several things at the same time – just like real-world foxes who can rapidly change their behaviour to suit their environments.
        I have to say, I think I was rather excellent on the numbers/letters game!

Comment

You need an account ffs
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            You need an account ffs
            Login as: Spartacus
            Password: [the usual]

Comment

Bear for me

I wonder how "Web Bears like you browse the internet at a leisurely pace - just like real world bears who like to take their time over things" relates to the fact that I appear, from a glance at my browser history, to view well over 200 web pages in any given day

Comment

Elephant:

Slow-moving
                Social
                Adaptable

Can I put this as a key skill on my CV?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Dik-Dik........ No I haven't got a stutter....

I am just cute!!

Comment

You are a Web Fox

Comment

Working...
                    X