• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A fantastic day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fantastic day

Ah joy! It's a fantastic morning, weather is fresh , but the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the prospect of another week living life to the full

it's good to be alive

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Thank you, Gordon Brown.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Ah joy! It's a fantastic morning, weather is fresh , but the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the prospect of another week living life to the full

it's good to be alive

Leave the medication alone, it's not doing you any good!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

it's good to be alive

It's a bit early to start on the beer EO
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          It's a bit early to start on the beer EO
          Ah, it's good to be amongst friends. thank you thank you - good piss take disco stu.

hey guess what - I paid my car tax this am by phone - and the system actually worked well. Totally automated and hitch-free.
          It's good to be alive and paying my taxes in an efficient and non-bangalore manner

ah, who can I cheer up next

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

This morning had started very well for me but that all changed when I read this thread.

Now I am going to have that bloody Haircut 100 song going through my head all day. Thanks for that.

Well its a faaaaaaan - taaaaaaaaa - stic day today.
              Well its a faaaaaaan - taaaaaaaaa - stic day.

Comment

Working...
              X