• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK London Drinks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK London Drinks

Anyone fancy meeting up for a beer tomorrow (23rd) evening upstairs at the http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs.../Charing_Cross, 5pm onwards?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

I'll be there.

Look out for a Brad Pitt look-a-like with a bulging wallet and a copy of C# for Dummies under his arm.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Anyone fancy meeting up for a beer tomorrow (23rd) evening upstairs at the http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs.../Charing_Cross, 5pm onwards?
      Can do.

My rate is £200 per hour during normal business hours, and £500 after.

Yours

DimPrawn, the infamous millionaire from Swindon

Comment

Oh You utter, utter, utter Biatch..... I am lost for words..... flippety, tulipy, flippety flip! Over the past year you have had drinks in all sorts of back of beyond places!!...... And NOW you have a drink in bloody flippety Charing flipping Cross.... NOW!!!!! when I sitting an a flippety Hotel in flippety Jeddah you have a flippety, tulipy drink in flippety Central Flippety London......

Errrrr sorry can't make it!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I'll be there.

Look out for a Stavros Flatley look-a-like with a bulging wallet and a copy of C# for Dummies under his arm.

FTFY
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            Oh You utter, utter, utter Biatch..... I am lost for words..... flippety, tulipy, flippety flip! Over the past year you have had drinks in all sorts of back of beyond places!!...... And NOW you have a drink in bloody flippety Charing flipping Cross.... NOW!!!!! when I sitting an a flippety Hotel in flippety Jeddah you have a flippety, tulipy drink in flippety Central Flippety London......

Errrrr sorry can't make it!
            We've been meeting up charing cross area since September. Keep up at the back.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

We've been meeting up charing cross area since September. Keep up at the back.
              Yeah but.... No but... you didn't invite me.... but you did invite CM Yeah! and SAS fancies her Yeah! and he smells like 'kin 'orrible and she told me right that he wet himself Yeah! Cos of Churchy Yeah! she saw him like having a pot-noodle right with a picture of CM right and SAS right didn't know and she Yeah! she said Gotcha!! ya little perv right and I am gonna tell Churchy right and he is gonna kill you Yeah! and everything right and he said Nah! please don't ya know like a little winging crawler he is right and she said Yeah! I will right and he said Nah don't like cos I am hard like Yeah! but she said well you is like hard now like but only cos you is pot-noodling Yeah and Churchy is gonna like flipping kill you and you is dead right and Yeah! but No and I wouldn't come to your drinks anyway cos SAS might be there right and he smells... like and... errrrrr wot you looking at!

Comment

Drew - I think you are delerious!! Have a little lie down.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  ...drew buzzing...
                  Drew, lay off the caffeine for a spell, ok?
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Drew - I think you are delerious!! Have a little lie down.
                    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Drew, lay off the caffeine for a spell, ok?

Comment

Working...
                    X