• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3d Tv

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d Tv

Think your warchest is still too full?
    unaffected by recession?
    or don't care and want something to impress your dole mates with?

3DTV released by Samsung in April
    linky

I can't make up my mind whether I'd enjoy sitting in front of home tv wearing special glasses or if it's just a gimmicky fad..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

£1800, according to http://www.whathifi.com/News/UPDATE-...le-from-March/ for the 'cheapest' version.

Glasses are extra (£100 for battery or £150 for the rechargeable version).

Blu-ray 3D DVD players also coming out for between £450 and £550.

Can't wait....
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Sky have said they'll be broadcasting 3D soon too.

I think it's a fad. Most people will lose the glasses down the back of the sofa and not even notice.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I can't see the benefit - 3D is supposed to be an immersive experience. It's only going to be any good if you sit 3 feet from your TV.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
        X