• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Front and Centre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front and Centre

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Jesus
    Happy Birthday to you

Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few marines! God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

The only fighting I'm doing is fighting off a hangover after imbibing red wine at the Mustoes last night.

Comment

Hell, I like you, private. You can come round and screw my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Sir! Why thankyou Sir!

Sir! does she like giant Alien Lizards? Sir?
        Boiled or fried?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Sir! Why thankyou Sir!

Sir! does she like giant Alien Lizards? Sir?
          Do you think I'm cute Private Zeitghost; do you think I'm funny?

Comment

Working...
          X