• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simon SJD and Knuckles the debt collector

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon SJD and Knuckles the debt collector

Anyone else had a rather snotty email from SJD demanding immediate settlement of the £2.38 that MyLtd owes for failing to change the SO to them in line with the VAT changes in January?

A slightly more conciliatory tone please Simon or it's going to be a bag of pennies turning up at the front desk.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Nope. I changed mine :halo:

Comment

Nope. Changed mine after the December payment went out.

What's the email say?

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
        Anyone else had a rather snotty email from SJD demanding immediate settlement of the £2.38 that MyLtd owes for failing to change the SO to them in line with the VAT changes in January?

A slightly more conciliatory tone please Simon or it's going to be a bag of pennies turning up at the front desk.
        So that £2.38 has probably caused a £50 quid issue in terms of time, paperwork, VAT.

Personally a snotty email about £2.38 for someone who was asked to change their SO before the deadline (which of course also required effort) is the least they would do.

Grow up!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

It's a good job you don't owe us £10

Seriously though, sorry if we've not come over very well on email in our request. Let me know who you deal with usually and I'll have a quiet word
          P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Originally posted by simonsjdaccountancy View Post

Seriously though, sorry if we've not come over very well on email in our request. Let me know who you deal with usually and I'll have a quiet word
            I can imagine the word now

"Doris, who the **** is this ****** who posted tulip about me on CUK?. Find out who the **** is and tell him he's going to be auditted by the Inland Revenue who are going to **** him right over. Tell him we need another £2000 for the case. The ****!"

Comment

But I'd heard on the grapevine you'd run out of horses now...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I can imagine the word now

"Doris, who the **** is this ****** who posted tulip about me on CUK?. Find out who the **** is and tell him he's going to be auditted by the Inland Revenue who are going to **** him right over. Tell him we need another £2000 for the case. The ****!"
                Are you in the office next door to me?

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
                  But I'd heard on the grapevine you'd run out of horses now...
                  I know it'll be really obvious when you point it out, but I don't get this one

Comment

I know it'll be really obvious when you point it out, but I don't get this one
                    Oh come on! It's very subtle. But very clever!

Who says Accountants don't have a sense of humour!

Comment

Working...
                    X