• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Troll's 3 point plan to save Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troll's 3 point plan to save Britain

1: Only people born here are entitled to vote

2: Career politicians are to be executed at dawn, only those successful in business and having raised a family can be appointed to Cabinet positions (might make an exception for Defence)

3: Points based migration to be available only from 1st world nations
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post

2: Career politicians are to be executed at dawn, only those successful in business and having raised a family can be appointed to Cabinet positions (might make an exception for Defence)

mmmm Troll's Britain.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

1. This means Labour would never again win an election

2. This means many Labour politicians would not be politicians anymore. Also this would reduce the disproportionate number of homosexuals lawmakers.

3. This means Labour can't import their voters anymore.

I like your 3 point plan, troll.

Comment

Crap plan. Why would anyone from a 1st world nation want to come to Britain?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Germans going bankrupt, Danes on the lamb, Frenchies working in the City... the list goes on.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Well currently I'm working with 1x Canadian ,2 x Americans, a South African (white and applying for citizenship- although not strictly speaking 1st world I think we should take white SA to help them out of their predicament )plus the UK is awash with antipodeans. the last two contracts were similar mixes

Comment

Well currently I'm working with 1x Canadian ,2 x Americans, a South African (white and applying for citizenship- although not strictly speaking 1st world I think we should take white SA to help them out of their predicament )plus the UK is awash with antipodeans. the last two contracts were similar mixes
              The antipodeans are here for the money and the Europe experience.

They wont stay forever. Why would they?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetandsour View Post

They wont stay forever.
                And as economic reality starts to bite, neither will the others.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

They wont bother paying any tax. Why would they?
                  FTFY

Comment

They wont stay forever. Why would they?
                    I know of a Kiwi a Canadian & an American who have taken citizenship

Comment

Working...
                    X