• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Show of support for holiday hunts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're going to stop those rich, plummy-voiced toffs chasing around the country on their horses thinking they are better than everyone else."

Well, if that was the real reason for the ban, which I suspect it was, then the class warriors will be a little fecked off right now.

Thousands of supporters across England and Wales watched the first 250 Boxing Day hunt meetings since the Hunting Act banned hunting wild animals with dogs.

thinking they are better
    Erm, but they are better.

It is very disconcerting the way the lower orders are talking nowadays. I blame it the general dumbing down consequent to the comprehensive education system.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I hosted our local hunt Xmas Eve for the meet. Good turnout, both mounted and following. substantially up on last year.

Comment

Does the ban on hunting small furry mammals include lefties?

I s'pose they are so emaciated and flatulent from their tofu and bean sprout diet that they can't run any distance and are easily sniffed out.

Fungus

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          Erm, but they are better.

It is very disconcerting the way the lower orders are talking nowadays. I blame it the general dumbing down consequent to the comprehensive education system.
          I concur, after reading your post.

Perhaps there's a little word missing...

Merry Christmas Threaded, you fat diptulip!

Comment

Working...
          X