• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the bench now!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the bench now!

Well I have now been officially on the bench for 1 week!

Spending loads of money too! Buying car audio, this that and the other....

Oh well, you only live once...

Wife is still working

I'll be on there too next Monday. Hopefully not for long

Comment

Can't speak for the contract market generally, but my area seems to be in suspended animation.

Been put forward to several clients (so the agents say), but all are discussing the role and generally messing about.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Owl, same experience here. It does seem a little more lively now though.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Can't speak for the contract market generally, but my area seems to be in suspended animation.

Been put forward to several clients (so the agents say), but all are discussing the role and generally messing about.
          Same here.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

WHS.

I'm in suspended animation waiting for my security clearance (which is already valid, and lasts for another three years) is renewed so that it lasts for another 5 years
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Same here - systems/ control engineering. Roles come up, agent phones, agent sends cv, then not a lot of movement after that, phoning agent back reveals that mostly the client are holding it up.

Will be stacking shelves next month.

Comment

If you haven't already done so, record your details here.

Comment

Working...
                X