• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best TV for under £400

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best TV for under £400

Ok, it's got to be a minimum of 32" and have at least one HDMI and one SCART socket.

Freeview isn't really a requirement.

Any advice greatfully appreciated.

Anything by Samsung is good in my book - and Tesco's have been doing some excellent deals on them lately... (under the £400 mark if I remember...)
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Richer Sounds is a good place to look as well...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Everything comes with freeview these days, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I like our Sony 32" LCD, which was well under £400 when we got it (from amazon).

I'm sure the latest version isn't that differently priced.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Any advice greatfully appreciated.
          Save some money and buy proper LED LCD TV: 42'' or more.

HTH

Comment

Here you go Samsung 32" £379

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              http://www.avforums.com/forums/tv-sh...530p7wxxu.html

Looks good...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                And we get Tesco points too!! That was my main requirement
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Also worth factoring in Quidco for things like this for a bit of cashback..eg tesco direct which is where their electrical stuff comes from gives 3% cashback. Not much but it's better in your pocket than theirs
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Seen a 32 inch samsung in macro last month for under 300 exl vat.

Comment

Working...
                    X