• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thursdays heartwarming story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursdays heartwarming story

When I went to uni, it was as a mature student, living at home, so I didnt really have much to do with the majority of the 'normal' student types. But there was one other mature student, similar age etc and we got quite friendly.
    After lectures we would go for a drink in Liverpool town centre, and swop life stories, problems etc. Although she was/is a stunner , it was purely friends, I never had any lusty thoughts about her, I just really enjoyed her company.
    Well after uni we kept in touch and she started to realise her ambition of becoming a writer, a few episodes of Corrie, Emerdal, Eastenders, etc. We lost touch as old friends sometimes do, but with the rise of the interweb It became easy to follow her writing career.
    Anyways, yesterday I had a quick look and she now has a wiki with an agents linky, so I got in touch (hoping she didnt think I was a stalker or something) and I received the most fantasic email from her.
    She has a couple of films and a BAFTA. The girl done well.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Nice story.

You could meet up and finally slip her the EO love truncheon after all these years.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
      Nice story.

You could meet up and finally slip her the EO love truncheon after all these years.
      WHS. Link/pic please.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
        WHS. Link/pic please.
        of EO's love truncheon??????
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Stop lowering the tone youse savages.

thats MY job.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work