• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you Bi-polar?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you Bi-polar?

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Please find an on-line test and start a thread "Are you bipolar".
    as requested

Take the test

Take the better test
    Last edited by chef; 25 February 2010, 10:28.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Gah! I was going to do that
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

it's really not a great test though, I was trying to find it quickly
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I have visited the Arctic circle (Greenland) and have visited Ushuaia, which is not within the Antarctic circle, but about as close as you can get in South America. So I guess I'm nearly bipolar.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            I have visited the Arctic circle (Greenland) and have visited Ushuaia, which is not within the Antarctic circle, but about as close as you can get in South America. So I guess I'm nearly bipolar.
            Did you see many penguins? Thats why I'd want to go to the south pole... to see penguins.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Are you Bi-polar?

Yes and no.

HTH

Comment

Phew!!!!!!!

Only 36%

Overall, you're a pretty stable person. You may be a bit moody but nothing out of what's normal. As long as your emotions aren't severe, you're totally in control!
                Mainly ticked the creative / dull headed sort of questions rather than the happy / sad ones.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Did you see many penguins? Thats why I'd want to go to the south pole... to see penguins.
                  Yep, and sea lions and orcas. It's a cool place (literally); http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushuaia
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

No he isn't

Comment

Working...
                    X