• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

John Prescott picture competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Prescott picture competition

I'm very bored.

Here's a picture of that fat,ugly fecker John Prescott

Let's have a competition to see who can post the ugliest picture of him.

The winner gets a threesome with Annie Widdicombe and Margaret Beckett.

I'm touching myself just thinking about it....
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

I don't know about John Prescott, but whoever the guy on the right is is a right ugly fecker.

Comment

John Prescott, on being told that Margaret
      Becket fancies him....

And leading a debate in the Commons...

Comment

Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
          That looks like Les Dawson! I don't know who the big bloke holding him is though!

Comment

Fat Cvun t

Originally posted by Fortune Green

His forehead looks so empty without several bullet holes and lots of blood (a single shot could easily miss both his brain cells) and just what kind of fuV ck ed up hair style is that? Eat more pies John do us all a favourt you fat, ignorant fvuckwitt cnvt but lets just hope some of his children die before he does - couldn't think of a fella that deserved that pain more other than Bliar and Gordon ' fat cv unt' brown.

This vile piece of excrement represents most of what's wrong with this obscene vomit inducing country.
            Last edited by vista; 30 December 2005, 00:50. Reason: witt

Comment

I declare Fortune Green to be the winner of the CUK John Prescott photo competition. He is also in second, third and fourth place.
              Now he has the Widdicombe/Beckett threesome to look forward to.

Imagine him lying back on silk sheets, as our two horny politicians take turns on his engorged manhood, and then fight for his endless seed.....

We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Working...
              X