• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Cheer Up Drewster Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Cheer Up Drewster Thread

The Big Dog has deduced that staying in a 5Star Hotel complete with Gym, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Pool plus blazing sunshine isn't all its cracked up to be when Mrs Drewster and the Drewsterettes are several thousand miles away........

Over to you lot.................

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    The Big Dog has deduced that staying in a 5Star Hotel complete with Gym, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Pool plus blazing sunshine isn't all its cracked up to be when Mrs Drewster and the Drewsterettes are several thousand miles away........

would my usual brand of purile drivel help?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Come and deal with my non sleeping baby while I go to your hotel - you will be too busy to whine, and I will be bought back from the edge of insanity. Sorted.

Or, if I wasn't in such a foul mood, I'd say - think of the money and give them a call.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Reasons to be cheerful - Mrs D and little D's are several thousand miles away?

OK sorry. If you are feeling down then plan out a lovely treat weekend for when you get back. Maybe they'd also enjoy reading a diary/looking at some photos of where you have been? Try and bring your experiences back to them.
        Chin up old chap
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          would my usual brand of purile drivel help?
          Much as it pains me to say it................. Y..Ye...Yea...... Nah! I can't do it....

Comment

Much as it pains me to say it................. Y..Ye...Yea...... Nah! I can't do it....
            oh shame.

Comment

Go diving
              DVD rental
              Skype the Mrs & kids
              Knock one out...
              Sleep
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Ah g'wan. You know you want to
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  Ah g'wan. You know you want to
                  going to talk you through this nargis kebab, bite by bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    Reasons to be cheerful - Mrs D and little D's are several thousand miles away?

OK sorry. If you are feeling down then plan out a lovely treat weekend for when you get back. Maybe they'd also enjoy reading a diary/looking at some photos of where you have been? Try and bring your experiences back to them.
                    Chin up old chap
                    I'm not really that bad - its just that Churchy "spotted" it and it made me think......

and as its the weekend here it makes for a long day...... there are only so many times you can go for a sauna and swim..... and its so hot when you go out that it is pretty draining.... I have actually been out wandering/sightseeing for several hours today... and I have enjoyed the day... but its 30+C in the open and about 18C in the aircon (and even the grottiest dives have aircon) I think I am just tired.... its 23:45 here and I woke up at about 7..... tomorrows another day.... and I am going souvenir shopping (I've checked out some prices etc)

Any ideas for the Ladies in my life? I'm getting me the full Arab Kit but a large black curtain won't go down well with Mrs D for some reason

Comment

Working...
                    X