• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Colour blindness test, are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colour blindness test, are you?

http://colorvisiontesting.com/online%20test.htm

not here
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

woohooo 100% score.. get in
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I've passed
      a test
      as

NORMAL

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

im colour blind, but new that already ...

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          I've passed
          a test
          as

NORMAL

Stop kidding yourself.

Btw boys, have you noticed that women carry the red/green deficiency gene but don't suffer from it? Yet another reason to thank your mother if you're colour-blind.

Btw, according to my optician I'm colour blind. According to the Royal Navy and Ferranti (Who I served my apprenticeship with) I'm not... Go figure

The unfortunate thing is that my colour blindness is mentioned on my pilot medical certificate...

Comment

Working...
          X