• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Babestation and Trade Descriptions Act

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babestation and Trade Descriptions Act

i just happened to accidently come across Babestation, Babestation 2 and Babestation Xtra while having a last scan of the posts and f me!!!. The three skanks that were on were enough to give me nightmares not pick up the phone and dial them!!! Does this get any better or are they in danger of falling foul of the Trade Desciptions Act 1968 (ironically about the time most of these 'babes' looks like they were born!)

Maybe I am just getting too picky as I get older
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    i just happened to accidently come across Babestation, Babestation 2 and Babestation Xtra while having a last scan of the posts and f me!!!. The three skanks that were on were enough to give me nightmares not pick up the phone and dial them!!! Does this get any better or are they in danger of falling foul of the Trade Desciptions Act 1968 (ironically about the time most of these 'babes' looks like they were born!)

Accidently yeah?

Looking for one of those late night quiz games shows on channel 899 were you.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

neun hundert neunzig, drei drei eins, drei drei eins. Ruf an!
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I've seen this occasionally, the (only) good bits are when the "babes" perform some contortion while trying to keep their <removed> covered, usually with a hand.
        Last edited by administrator; 26 February 2010, 13:08. Reason: Even starred out that was too much!
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Working...
        X