• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farrage vs Herman van Rompuy : “Who Are you?”

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigel Farrage vs Herman van Rompuy : “Who Are you?”

Funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypLw...ayer_embedded#

"You come from Belgium, which is pretty much a non-country"

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post
    "You come from Belgium, which is pretty much a non-country"
    Good old Farage, always good for a bit of banter the day before he goes on QT.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Ah, Nigel Farage.

A face one would never tire of punching.

Regrettably, however, amusing as this clip is, it's one of those contests / battles-of-wits where I wish both could lose.

Comment

I don't think HvR answered the questions about exactly how he came to be EU president; by what mechanism, and who voted for him. Now that'll be interesting reading.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

He's rude but still he's right to ask what is HvR legitimity as President of the European Council

Comment

How much is Mr Farage being paid for this bulltulip?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post
              He's rude but still he's right to ask what is HvR legitimity as President of the European Council
              He has every right to question that legitimacy, but he could do so in a professional manner. Intereting that he recieves a salary from an institution that he considers illegitimate.
              Last edited by Mich the Tester; 26 February 2010, 09:46.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                He has every right to question that legitimacy, but he could do so in a professional manner. Intereting that he recieves a salary from an institution that he considers illegitimate.
                He's also boasted of taking £2 million in expenses over 10 years
                Farage's hand in EU pot

Problem is there are serious issues here, but it's all become the Nigel Farage show. I suspect it probably plays well in his home town, but last night in Question Time the whole audience seemed disgusted by his antics.
                Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

I was amazed how many pro labour people were in the crowd last night
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    I was amazed how many pro labour people were in the crowd last night
                    They'd all been bullied in advance and threatened with a kicking if they didn't support the orangeman himself ... (Hain)

Comment

Working...
                    X