• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F**tball fans beware!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F**tball fans beware!

Gordon cares about you.

He might be coming to save you!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Oh good grief, is there nothing the man won't do to try to make himself popular?

(Apart from the obvious, of course...)
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

He's defo the worst leader in my time. Though to be fair there's only been one great leader in my time: the goddess Thatcher. Since then it's just been a mess based on a feel good factor of house price inflation.

I think this country needs a minumum standard before you can vote. Too many chavs, illegals, unemployed, woman have a vote these days. Just crazy that they should dictate pollicy.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Oh good grief, is there nothing the man won't do to try to make himself popular?

(Apart from the obvious, of course...)
        There is truly no beginning to his talents.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          There is truly no beginning to his talents.

I wish I'd said that. (cue Oscar Wilde...)

Comment

Originally posted by Hen Broon
            Clubs like Portsmouth have a tremendous local following. It’s a great club with lots of people who enjoy watching them.
            That's a Tory gain for Southampton then.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

There's a technical term for a Scot who says he rates an English goal against Scotland as his favourite goal of all time. It is Lying C***.

Comment

Working...
              X