• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cheapo digs in NW London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheapo digs in NW London

Are there any in say Cricklewood? Talking really cheap, so please suggest tents, youth hostels, if you must.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Are there any in say Cricklewood? Talking really cheap, so please suggest tents, youth hostels, if you must.
    £750 a month will get you a room share - I live not far from there in Belsize Park. Its a great place to be

Comment

There is a camp site on the edge of North London, I believe.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
        £750 a month will get you a room share - I live not far from there in Belsize Park. Its a great place to be

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
            Have a look on gumtree.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Bridgepark Hotel crap looking but 15 quid per night and free parking??
              16 Hillside
              NW10 8BN

Fix their web site and you could get it for less http://www.bridgeparkhotel.co.uk/

Cheaper still and a bit further out:
              Hostel 639
              639 Harrow Road
              NW10 5NU
              8 quid a night.

Could see myself staying in either. There are others closer, but not cheaper it seems.

PZZ

Comment

A transit van big enough to lay down a sleeping bag.

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
                  Cheaper still and a bit further out:
                  Hostel 639
                  639 Harrow Road
                  NW10 5NU
                  8 quid a night.
                  This sounds even worse than room share for £750 per month...

Comment

This may be a useful site to bookmark

moveflat

Until I know how long I'm going to be there (could be just 1 day if I mess up!) probably going to utilise cheap b&bs and/or friends digs in south London
                    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X