• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well done Ireland!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Ireland!

16-20
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    16-20
    I was watching the last 3 minutes through my fingers.

but at least I get a couple of assists and trys for my fantasy team

Shame I couldn't get tickets for it.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      16-20
      Aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!

To be fair they made the most of what little they got!!

Doesn't make it easier to take!
      Tulip Tulip Tulippppppp!

Comment

that reversed penalty.... grrrrrr
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Shame I couldn't get tickets for it.
          You should have mentioned it............. I know a man....

Comment

Well I scared my cats and almost had an asthma attack with all the yelling and excitment.

I just hope they perform just as well in the next game and that o'Driscoll is well enough for the next game.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Don't mean to sounds bitter but if Ireland were really any good they'd have put 50 points on England.

It pains me to say it, but ENGLAND ARE SHYTE

WHO, in f**ks name, is teaching English players to boot the ball straight into the hands of a random member of the opposition team? It can't be Martin Johnson, surely. I WANT A NAME AND I AM GOING TO PUNCH HIS LIGHTS OUT.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Don't mean to sounds bitter but if Ireland were really any good they'd have put 50 points on England.

WHO, in f**ks name, is teaching English players to boot the ball straight into the hands of a random member of the opposition team? It can't be Martin Johnson, surely. I WANT A NAME AND I AM GOING TO PUNCH HIS LIGHTS OUT.
                They've been shyte for circa the last 6 years. Why the surprise now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Erm, putting an ex player as manager who rules by his heart and not with his head, is not what one would call the most wise of moves for the England team.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                  X