• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question

How have you been feeling this winter?

I have had bug after cold after bug after bug. SY02 is the same and SY03-05. Ill all over Christmas with vomitting bug. Snorting cold this last week.

Was David Icke right? Swine flu is a virus that was engineered in a lab that you can never shake?

Sitting here shivering feeling rough not remembering a day since before October last year when I actually felt ok and feeling a wee bit pissed off.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

The Missus and I have not had any colds or flu for some years, but both of us have had 3 different cold / flu infections since November.

At ClientCo a load of people have a persistent cough they say they have had since before Xmas. (And that includes Mrs RC & I.)
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      The Missus and I have not had any colds or flu for some years, but both of us have had 3 different cold / flu infections since November.

At ClientCo a load of people have a persistent cough they say they have had since before Xmas. (And that includes Mrs RC & I.)
      Weird innit? Somethings not right.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Weird innit? Somethings not right.
        Looking at your avatar, no it's not.

May I suggest you use KY Jelly in future?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          Looking at your avatar, no it's not.

May I suggest you use KY Jelly in future?
          instead of ghee?

Comment

I've been fine. Thanks for asking.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I've been the same, just getting over 3rd cold since just before Xmas (and the one over Xmas felt like the plague) same with the missus and one of the kids.

In fact i think the one i had over Xmas never actually left me.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
                I've been the same, just getting over 3rd cold since just before Xmas (and the one over Xmas felt like the plague) same with the missus and one of the kids.

In fact i think the one i had over Xmas never actually left me.
                <----manly

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  <----manly
                  I'm feelin' that manly love (but antivirals/Beechams would also have been welcome).

I've got a course of Tamiflu (nearly used it before Xmas but decided to save it for a '28 Days Later' kind of scenario where i could auction it off to the highest bidding non-zombie)
                  Last edited by Durbs; 27 February 2010, 22:36.

Comment

I was told by the doctor that there are only around 300 cold/flu virus', so once you get them all that should pretty much be it (unless a new strain evolves).

Get them all now and you'll have fun in the later years of your life being disease free!!

Comment

Working...
                    X