• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why the Tories need to lose this election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the Tories need to lose this election

Let me explain to you why the Tories need to lose this election- because they're not Tory, that's why.

Tories need to lose and Cameron needs to be sacked and replaced with a genuine Christian-right Conservative who will put the UK back on track.

This includes negotiating our membership of the EU and restricting it to only free trade and peace. We need to reclaim our powers in all other areas and eliminate political correctness.

Whoever wins this election it will be sickening to watch either Brown get a mandate or Cameron saying this 'proves' the Tories are in touch.

There is at present no right-wing alternative in the UK to vote for apart from UKIP or BNP. UKIP appear to be too much of a single-issue part and BNP has too much baggage.

Tories need to lose in order that a genuine populist right-wing movement can rise from its ashes and reclaim this party. Then we will have proper choice at the next election in 2015.

Think 2015. Either way we've had it if Brown or Cameron get in. Tories are unlikely to undergo a huge revolution within the party if they're in power. Best for the Tories to lose and Brown + co to face the full humiliation and hatred they deserve for their failing policies. If Tories get in now they will just blame Tories for not cleaning up the mess and they'll get back in 2015.

So the best thing to happen is for Brown to have 5 more years and Tories to lose. Then the revolution can begin. Thankyou.

Nice rant in support of voting for Nu Liebore. But a bit transparent.
    Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    Thankyou.
    Thank you. It is two words, not one.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

genuine Christian-right Conservative
      Really?

Sure you're not getting the tories mixed up with the Republican party?
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

No need to bring religion into politics, old boy - not in the home country of the Church of England.

It's just not done around here...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Yawn. Oh look. There is an Idiot troll.

My morning constitutional was extremely smelly this morning.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Who the hell owns this sockie and why isn't he or she banned?

Comment

Let me explain to you why the Tories need to lose this election- because they're not Tory, that's why.

Tories need to lose and Cameron needs to be sacked and replaced with a genuine Christian-right Conservative who will put the UK back on track.

This includes negotiating our membership of the EU and restricting it to only free trade and peace. We need to reclaim our powers in all other areas and eliminate political correctness.

Whoever wins this election it will be sickening to watch either Brown get a mandate or Cameron saying this 'proves' the Tories are in touch.

There is at present no right-wing alternative in the UK to vote for apart from UKIP or BNP. UKIP appear to be too much of a single-issue part and BNP has too much baggage.

Tories need to lose in order that a genuine populist right-wing movement can rise from its ashes and reclaim this party. Then we will have proper choice at the next election in 2015.

Think 2015. Either way we've had it if Brown or Cameron get in. Tories are unlikely to undergo a huge revolution within the party if they're in power. Best for the Tories to lose and Brown + co to face the full humiliation and hatred they deserve for their failing policies. If Tories get in now they will just blame Tories for not cleaning up the mess and they'll get back in 2015.

So the best thing to happen is for Brown to have 5 more years and Tories to lose. Then the revolution can begin. Thankyou.
              You do talk some c*ap. If the Tories believe in themselves then they take on the job warts and all and sort the mess left (as always) by labour. They will receive no plaudits for holding back.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                You do talk some c*ap.
                It's a troll sockie, don't even bother as the owner is just after annoyed reactions.

Comment

I know it's a troll, but the point has been made by many people. Trouble is, I remember the Tory right-wingers that Blair and Brown pasted in 2001 and 2005.

If you want to carry out right wing policies these days, you have to do it gradually, and by stealth, or you won't get elected in the first place.

The prospect of another five years of Brown and the Labour party depresses me. It really does.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    The prospect of another five years of Brown and the Labour party depresses me. It really does.
                    No sane person would feel any differently, all politics aside it's very clear that this lot haven't the first clue.

Comment

Working...
                    X