• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gym girl update…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gym girl update…..

After feeling what a real woman was like on Friday night (Thanks CM ) I was all fired up for chatting up aerobics girl between the pilates and pump session on Saturday morning – sadly she had to leave before the end of the class for a walk with her sister and sisters boyfriend.

This is screaming ‘I’m single and looking’ to me, so a mixed blessing – disappointed I missed out on asking her out for a drink, but delighted she is so blatantly available.

Will have to bide my time, and try again on either Tuesday or Saturday, depending when she has the time for a chat……..

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    After feeling what a real woman was like on Friday night (Thanks CM )
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

After feeling what a real woman was like on Friday night (Thanks CM ) I was all fired up for chatting up aerobics girl between the pilates and pump session on Saturday morning – sadly she had to leave before the end of the class for a walk with her sister and sisters boyfriend.

This is screaming ‘I’m single and looking’ to me, so a mixed blessing – disappointed I missed out on asking her out for a drink, but delighted she is so blatantly available.

Will have to bide my time, and try again on either Tuesday or Saturday, depending when she has the time for a chat……..

I just asked you about that in the other thread. Shame you didn't get to ask her.. maybe this week eh?

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Just to clarify, you had your picture taken with your arm round my other half, that is not "feeling what a real woman is like"...

Get your own!

Comment

Wilmslow, did I ever tell you how I met the missus ?
          We were in the bar and she asked me what I did for a living, so I said I work for weight and measures. She asked me what did I weigh
          So I wobbled her jubblies quite firmly whilst shouting
          'WWWAAAYYYYYYYY!'

try it, it never fails

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Just to clarify, you had your picture taken with your arm round my other half, that is not "feeling what a real woman is like"...

Get your own!
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Originally posted by Wilmslow
              After feeling what a real woman was like on Friday night (Thanks CM)
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Get your own!
                ok
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Wilmslow, did I ever tell you how I met the missus ?
                  We were in the bar and she asked me what I did for a living, so I said I work for weight and measures. She asked me what did I weigh
                  So I wobbled her jubblies quite firmly whilst shouting
                  'WWWAAAYYYYYYYY!'

try it, it never fails

You are such a charmer.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just to clarify, you had your picture taken with your arm round my other half
                    Maybe we need Timberwolf to do another thread to authenticate those who have had a photo taken with their arm round CM and who hasn't?
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X