• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

8 members, 86 guests

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 members, 86 guests

It's 05.30 and the above is the current visitor breakdown.

Does this mean that bots from the likes of google, microsoft, yahoo and, dare I say it, majestic are counted as guests? Oh, plus those bots trying to find some vulnerability.

The search engine bots seem to get listed under their own names, but not counted as either members or guests.

Comment

OrangeHopper, having viewed "Who's Online", is now replying to this thread

I wonder which of us will post first

Comment

Hello, Nick. Can't sleep or on a different continent?

Comment

You!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
            Hello, Nick. Can't sleep or on a different continent?
            Hello

Really ought to grab a bit of kip I suppose - I've done my usual trick of spending so long reading assorted interesting things that the birds are starting to whistle outside, and the traffic is beginning to pick up

Damn those RSS feeds...

Comment

There's even a guest viewing this! Come on, own up, who are you?

Comment

There's even a guest viewing this! Come on, own up, who are you?
                Two of them now

Comment

Six minutes and the alarm goes off and 1 hour from now I will be on the road.

3 o'clock this afternoon I will wish I hadn't been woken up by those birds. 2 o'clock start for heaven's sake. Some thrush that thinks the world needs to know it is as happy as a lark.

Comment

Six minutes and the alarm goes off and 1 hour from now I will be on the road.

3 o'clock this afternoon I will wish I hadn't been woken up by those birds. 2 o'clock start for heaven's sake. Some thrush that thinks the world needs to know it is as happy as a lark.
                    Have a good one - I'm going to grab some sleep

Six guests now registering. You seem to have encouraged them

Comment

Working...
                    X