• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My BIC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BIC

I had a painful face on Sunday with shaving I guess, so I threw my old BIC away this morning and broke out a new one.

That old BIC, it must have cost me a penny or two and it has had a good story to tell. I started using it about eleven months ago and it has been around the world twice, its been camping, and it stayed in a lodge in Scotland.
    it even had a close shave itself once , when it nearly got burned to death

I take my BICs out of an economy bag that I bought from Tescos about ten years ago, I reckon that bag will keep me shaved me till I pop off.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I can’t use electric shavers as the angle of my hair is too acute. If I use cheap blades I bleed and look like a frenzied Iranian Muslim. Since Wilkinson Sword was taken over by the Germans the quality of blades dropped. The only ones I can use are Gillette Fusion that are FN expensive.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I can’t use electric shavers as the angle of my hair is too acute. If I use cheap blades I bleed and look like a frenzied Iranian Muslim. Since Wilkinson Sword was taken over by the Germans the quality of blades dropped. The only ones I can use are Gillette Fusion that are FN expensive.
      Judging from your avatar I think you may want to reconsider the Fusion as well.

If I was you I'd start off with a pair of hedge clippers ...
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Actually, looking at both of your avatars I reckon you're both trolling beirdie weirdies.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          Actually, looking at both of your avatars I reckon you're both trolling beirdie weirdies.
          Have you checked out Muddy Murphy's yet ?

I spent many an hour in that fine establishment

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Have you checked out Muddy Murphy's yet ?

I spent many an hour in that fine establishment

Indeed, got smashed in there only last Friday with my new footy team

Comment

Indeed, got smashed in there only last Friday with my new footy team
              I nearly got involved in a 'staring incident' outside there on the steps one fine sunny day

mind you, they are all fine sunny days

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

My avatar is a picture of Fedor Dostoevsky a Russian writer and genius. The write-ups about him do not give him enough credit; his writings changed politics ways of living in the UK and particularly in Scotland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyodor_Dostoyevsky
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  My avatar is a picture of Fedor Dostoevsky a Russian writer and genius. The write-ups about him do not give him enough credit; his writings changed politics ways of living in the UK and particularly in Scotland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyodor_Dostoyevsky
                  I recall reading crime and punishment many moons ago - felt like topping myself afterwards.

Comment

Gillette Fusion Power Phantom for me
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X