• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hello pot, this is kettle calling...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello pot, this is kettle calling...

Mandelson accuses Ashcroft of bringing the House of Lords into disrepute.

It really turns my stomach to see Mandelson in Ermine, so for him to say this makes my sides split...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post

It really turns my stomach to see Mandelson breathing
    ftfy
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      ftfy
      Quite. But 'they' are watching aren't 'they'?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

It must be said, the gall of Mandelson is simply beyond belief.

Comment

Quite. But 'they' are watching aren't 'they'?

It would take a long time to arrest all the people that hate Mandelson.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            It would take a long time to arrest all the people that hate Mandelson.
            Perhaps easier to detain those who like Mandelson?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
              Perhaps easier to detain those who like Mandelson?
              Does he own a gerbil?

Comment

What's in a name?

The Right Honourable Baron Mandelson of Foy in the county of Herefordshire and Hartlepool in the county of Durham, Lord President of the Council, First Secretary of State, and Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills and Honorary Freeman of the borough of Hartlepool.

FFS, that's a moniker and a half!

Comment

Mandelson accuses Ashcroft of bringing the House of Lords into disrepute.

It really turns my stomach to see Mandelson in Ermine, so for him to say this makes my sides split...

The fact that for once Mandelson has the higher moral ground says a lot for the status of Ashcroft.

Would be nice for CMD to actually take some initiative and rather than be "glad" that Ashcroft has admitted that he's a non-dom, actually get the guy to pay taxes now rather than later - however that's not going to happen.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    The fact that for once Mandelson has the higher moral ground says a lot for the status of Ashcroft.

Would be nice for CMD to actually take some initiative and rather than be "glad" that Ashcroft has admitted that he's a non-dom, actually get the guy to pay taxes now rather than later - however that's not going to happen.
                    Why should he pay tax in the UK on income earned abroad? Why should any of us?

Comment

Working...
                    X