• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great day for Sterling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great day for Sterling

<<placeholder>>

Admin, can you please make this thread sticky - it might take a while for Sterling to finally do what's right - join ze EuroZone.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    <<placeholder>>

Admin, can you please make this thread sticky - it might take a while for Sterling to finally do what's right - join ze EuroZone.
    right right right

ATWs world

Euro=Pound parity
    Hung parliament
    UK joins Euro

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Hung parliament
      For the record - I never said I wished that.

I'd recommend you edit your post also.

Either that or get ready for a visit from the Special Branch...

Comment

For the record - I never said I wished that.

I'd recommend you edit your post also.

Either that or get ready for a visit from the Special Branch...

err why?

Comment

<<placeholder>>

AtW you really have no idea, do you.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            AtW you really have no idea, do you.
            He predicted a house prices crash that only happened marginally. And now he's predicting the pound crash, which does sound as good news for sterling only.

I have never understood why he is so obsessed with the two phenomena since he does not own a house and probably he doesn't have much foreign currency either. Weird.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

What's this?

The Bank of England is seeking to raise funds as confidence in the U.K. currency plummets on concern no party will win an outright majority in a forthcoming general election. The pound weakened 7.6 percent against the dollar this year, the worst performer among the 16 major currencies, as traders bet a new administration won’t be strong enough to reduce the nation’s budget deficit of more than 12 percent.

Bank of England Plans to Sell 3-Year Bonds in Dollars
              Selling bonds backed by a safer currency?

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                He predicted a house prices crash that only happened marginally. And now he's predicting the pound crash, which does sound as good news for sterling only.

I have never understood why he is so obsessed with the two phenomena since he does not own a house and probably he doesn't have much foreign currency either. Weird.
                He is. Last post in this thread 23:06. He was not in the list of logged in users at 23:05 or 23:07 so he logs in, posts and logs right back out again.

Then closes his laptop, opens his laptop, closes, opens, closes, opens

logs into CUK

posts tulip

logs out

Then closes his laptop, opens ....

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Bank of England Plans to Sell 3-Year Bonds in Dollars

HTW they can do that??!?!?! It's not like they can print dollars.

Comment

AtW - are you bored again love? I know I am
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X