• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Photoshop tutorials with a difference

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop tutorials with a difference

Linky
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Access denied here. Boo.

Is it rudey?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Access denied here. Boo.

Is it rudey?
      No, just a one man guide to photoshop using examples from his divorce and life generally going downhill.

Hilarious!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        No, just a one man guide to photoshop using examples from his divorce and life generally going downhill.

Hilarious!

Sounds like something I'd like, will look at home later!
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

"Let's just say that you want to trash that van, but let's also say that there's a restraining order that prevents you from going near it.."
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            It gets better.......

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm on the 2nd tutorial now...

EastEnders has nothing on this poor guy!
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Great way to learn too
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Fantastic!!! Very funny and really useful Photoshop info as well.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

"Man, you're too surly for the Horde"

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X