• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One of those days...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of those days...

Got up early to get in early... Transport fked and it takes 2 hours to get in... Network fked so can't do any work... And have loads to do. Grrrr
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

I'm glad other people have bad days.

My server been playing up and the workstations acting 'funny'. So I've rebooted the whole network. Fixed server, but still go odd things happening.

I hate this techie stuff.

Yesterday was so much nicer. Had a walk in the sun, bit of London fresh air.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Network fked so can't do any work... And have loads to do. Grrrr
      But not fked enough to get on CUK and not enough to do to stop you posting here though??
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        But not fked enough to get on CUK and not enough to do to stop you posting here though??
        Yep- iPhone
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
        X