• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boring on here today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring on here today

Has anyone anything really boring to add to the boredom?

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Has anyone anything really boring to add to the boredom?
    WHS *yawn*
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Shall I not bother with philosophical discussions about the morality of nationalism any more? Shall I revert to type and post something about weally bwilliant machines that go weally fast and make you say ‘wow’?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Shall I not bother with philosophical discussions about the morality of nationalism any more? Shall I revert to type and post something about weally bwilliant machines that go weally fast and make you say ‘wow’?
        Such as?

Comment

Can you not combine the two and write a nice essay on motor racing between the wars?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Can you not combine the two and write a nice essay on motor racing between the wars?
            Bwilliant idea! I shall have to do some serious interweb research first though!

Comment

Shall I not bother with philosophical discussions about the morality of nationalism any more?
              I did try to warn you, but would you listen ?
              no

you've only got yourself to blame you know
              etc

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Bwilliant idea! I shall have to do some serious interweb research first though!
                Do you actually do any work?

I suppose that's automated testing for you, an inital flurry then you have nowt to do once that is done.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Do you actually do any work?

I suppose that's automated testing for you, an inital flurry then you have nowt to do once that is done.
                  I work early mornings and late evenings when there's noone around, then just run lots of tests during the day.

Comment

I work early mornings and late evenings when there's noone around, then just run lots of tests during the day.
                    I used to do that.

Especially running stuff that takes hours, so you can surf.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X