• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The £

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The £

Have I missed today's GBP doom posts or haven't they been made yet?

Or have they been buried down to page 3 already?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

I sold all me gold yesterday and am now the proud owner of £££ sterling again.

Come on Gordon, make th £££ boom for a wee while so I can buy $$$ and AU again at a better price.

PS.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I sold all me gold yesterday and am now the proud owner of £££ sterling again.

Come on Gordon, make th £££ boom for a wee while so I can buy $$$ and AU again at a better price.

My AUD trade didn't work out

Just as well the NZD trades are more than compensating
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        My AUD trade didn't work out

Just as well the NZD trades are more than compensating
        By AU I mean gold.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          By AU I mean gold.
          Gold and AUD are closely linked

Comment

When's Mervyn due to make his next speech? That always does wonders for the Pound.

Comment

Not sure but it's the US non-farm payrolls again this Friday - that's usually quite fun

Comment

Gordon is going to turn us into a nation of speculators.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Gordon is going to turn us into a nation of bankrupt speculators.
                  FTFY

Comment

The Dollar slid today so the pound gained a little. Mervyn's announcement on thurs might push it down a bit
                    The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven

Comment

Working...
                    X