• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

vodafones indian call centre ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vodafones indian call centre ...

just as vigin's indian call centre has made me reduce my services to them, 10 minutes with vodafone's has ensured I'm going to leave them asap. Do any of the mobile operators not use indian call centres???

Why don't you just go into your local vodafone shop?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
      just as vigin's indian call centre has made me reduce my services to them, 10 minutes with vodafone's has ensured I'm going to leave them asap. Do any of the mobile operators not use indian call centres???
      O2 use Newcastle & Ireland.

Both unintelligible .
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I think Orange use Geordieville?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          I think Orange use Geordieville?
          Front line certainly. However, bear in mind that all accents from north of Watford sound the same to me.

Orange's service has always been very good bar the one occasion when we tried to switch number from another provider.

However, I did finish up talking to an Indian, from India, who had never been out of Indian who talked with a dutch accent. He was pretty helpful to. Go figure.
          Last edited by OrangeHopper; 3 March 2010, 15:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            O2 use Newcastle & Ireland.

Both unintelligible .
            "Yous not paid yer bill like innits bin 3 weeks since we sent ya bill like"
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
              I am sure the Indians are happy that is one less mental midget to speak to.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Very good, feel better about yourself now?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  WHS
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    "Yous not paid yer bill like innits bin 3 weeks since we sent ya bill like"
                    Collections department, run by Biffa Bacon

Comment

Working...
                    X