• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rochdale Swamp Donkey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rochdale Swamp Donkey

Just seen her in town. I really wanted to give her a kick but managed to restrain myself.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    Just seen her in town. I really wanted to give her a kick but managed to restrain myself.
    Tony, admit it, you fancy her, don't you?

Comment

Why? She was only playing the system same as most people on here (albeit in a different way).

When she abused a bit, she got nicked.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

"Tony, admit it, you fancy her, don't you?"

That has to be it. If truth be told, as she is now some kind on mini (?) celeb, then I am her stalker.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
          "Tony, admit it, you fancy her, don't you?"

That has to be it. If truth be told, as she is now some kind on mini (?) celeb, then I am her stalker.
          That's it mate, the first step to recovery is to actually admit you have a problem! Well done. However, I would advise against you getting too close to her, you don't know what you might catch!

Btw, where's she from? Kirkholt?

Comment

Originally posted by TGAOTU
            Tony, admit it, you fancy her, don't you?
            What's there not to fancy...

Comment

Zeit, please tell me you wouldn't...

If I ever woke up next to that I think I'd have to
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Mordac, you mean you've never been just the slightest bit curious as to what it would be like to have a woman of such proportions in bed?

Eh...ok, I'll get me hat........

Comment

FG, with pictures like that I can see this post being bumped to light-relief very quickly...

Comment

>Beer goggles, mate

There isn't enough beer in Burton-On-Trent for that one...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X