• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Capello

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capello

The mark of a great England manager is his chin.

In spite of all the media furore surrounding John Terry, and really wacky team selection (Theo Frackin Walcott FFS) I am sure the steadying sight of his chin jutting magnificently out from the technical area will power us through.

Come on England!

Mmm? Marvellous!
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

In spite of all the media furore surrounding John Terry, and really wacky team selection (Theo Frackin Walcott FFS) I am sure the steadying sight of his chin jutting magnificently out from the technical area will power us through.

Come on England!

Mmm? Marvellous!
    Trust me! A protruding chin is not universally acclaimed as a positive thing in a footy manager.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Come on England!

Mmm? Marvellous!
      Small boys on the park.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Small boys on the park.
        Dirty knees.

Comment

Dirty knees.
          Nobody wants to play in defence.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Nobody wants to play in defence.
            especially Matty Upson.

Comment

So Egypt in the lead at half time with a goal scored by a player from the Bundesliga and German losing 1-0 to Argentina
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                So Egypt in the lead at half time with a goal scored by a player from the Bundesliga and German losing 1-0 to Argentina
                No Johnny foreigners in this thread, not while Engerland are losing. Take your Bundes, and yer liga home with yer.

Edit: This is mild teasing on my part. Nothing more. Please carry on, as you were.
                Last edited by suityou01; 3 March 2010, 20:58.

Comment

The Sphincters couldn't keep the back door shut - 3-1 now.

It's not their anus mirabilis after all.

Comment

No Johnny foreigners in this thread, not while Engerland are losing. Take your Bundes, and yer liga home with yer.

Edit: This is mild teasing on my part. Nothing more. Please carry on, as you were.
                    Well Germany lost, possibly because either they were pretty crap (although Argentina weren't much better) or because it was an English referee
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X