• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In the interests of peace and harmony

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the interests of peace and harmony

I would like to suggest ritual slaughter for the moronic pile of tulipe who came up with the latest round of Halifax TV ads.

You mean you don't like the horn bit

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I hate the HSBC ones (ok, it's a close call) involving the gurning 'financial advisors' who parrot back whatever the gurning customers say.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I hate the HSBC ones (ok, it's a close call) involving the gurning 'financial advisors' who parrot back whatever the gurning customers say.
        Isn't that Natwest?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          Isn't that Natwest?
          Maybe
          That ad campaign was obviously wasted on me.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            I would like to suggest ritual slaughter for the moronic pile of tulipe who came up with the latest round of Halifax TV ads.
            At least they've got rid of that Howard character. He used to give my missus nightmares.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
              At least they've got rid of that Howard character. He used to give my missus nightmares.
              I've met that bloke he was as big a t0ss3r in real life, but quite honestly those atrocious adverts were better than the abysmal tripe they're rolling out now.
              I'm quite tempted to nip to the Commercial Street offices and have a word, but odds are that tat is being controlled from Edinburgh now so if one of the folks nearer there could re-educate the muppets that their adverts suck donkey appendage I'd be grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                I've met that bloke he was as big a t0ss3r in real life, but quite honestly those atrocious adverts were better than the abysmal tripe they're rolling out now.
                I'm quite tempted to nip to the Commercial Street offices and have a word, but odds are that tat is being controlled from Edinburgh now so if one of the folks nearer there could re-educate the muppets that their adverts suck donkey appendage I'd be grateful.
                Commercial Street, Leeds?

It's moved now to Albion Street....

Comment

Working...
                X