• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru - I have a word for you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sasguru - I have a word for you

sasguru all jokes and insults aside I have a word for you.

Your Creator, whom you seek to deny, but deep down you know exists say this to you

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;" Jeremiah 1:5

You are unique in the sight of God, there is a purpose that only you were created to fulfill. No person ever born or ever will be born will possess that unique gift that you have been given to complete to the Glory of God. Know that whatever wrongs you have done and are truly ashamed of, God says

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more." Isaiah 43:25

He also says that as for the future bear in mind that

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"
    1 Cor 2:9

and if you truly want to be wise then know that

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10

Have a Happy and Blessed New Year.
    Last edited by Chico; 30 December 2005, 19:46.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

If you have a word for him, why not send him a PM?

Comment

tulip its almost midmight andi'm dru k as a skunk (as my gf has gone to herfamily for New Year5) .Can you not unfrerstand btjhat you are comnpletely wrong you ****wit?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Actually you don't know how much I despise you.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

ok im going to try be cool. basically Chico you are a fool. I'm not angry with with you because you bellieve in a pile of total crap. I think you you are noy bright enough to question your basic principles. there really is no god....
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X