• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phoney Pilot arrested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoney Pilot arrested

moments before take off

I think I might have flown with this guy

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    moments before take off

I think I might have flown with this guy

His licence had expired, and I was not valid for passenger aircraft. At least he has experience.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      His licence had expired, and I was not valid for passenger aircraft. At least he has experience.
      he pulled his epaulettes off, and said , thank god you have caught up with me

must have been a relief for him, in a way

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        he pulled his epaulettes off, and said , thank god you have caught up with me

must have been a relief for him, in a way

He was caught when the first officer grew suspicious after he was asked is it the F3 or the F5 key to operate the flaps.
        Last edited by Paddy; 4 March 2010, 11:25.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          I was caught when the first officer grew suspicious after he was asked is it the F3 or the F5 key to operate the flaps.

F4... oops! Retracted the landing gear whilst taxiing.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Looks like we won't be seeing Threaded for a while...

Comment

Working...
            X